Electricity and Circuits Foundations
Elenco®s new Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Build exciting projects, such as FM radios, digital voice recorders, AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells, and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Uses AA batteries.
What You’ll Learn to Create
- Explore the basics of electricity and making circuits
- Build simple circuits with lights and sounds using Elenco’s Snap Circuits Extreme Kit
- Create burglar alarms, doorbells, and radio tuners
- Make digital voice recordings and play electronic games
- The Elenco’s Snap Circuits Extreme Kit will be shipped directly to the student in August.
Support From Expert Instructors
My 8-year old son loved his snap circuit tech class.”
My younger children (11 yr) and (8 yr) have loved learning electronics this year with the snap links kit – they have graduated to taking apart thrift store finds to figure out how they work.”
My 7-year old son has loved using the snap circuit kit. Before we started the class I was worried that it would be over his head and I would be helping a lot with the projects. However, he really wanted to do it, so we went ahead with asking for the course. He has been able to build everything independently, and all I have had to do is help explain how things work to him. Was a great way to learn about complex electrical concepts on a fun non-threatening way. It was great for him to learn the function and vocabulary of things like capacitors, resistors, etc. He loved it.”